To get a scooter licence is pretty impossible in another language than Dutch because theory books are unavailable and you need an individual exam with a translator which costs € 270,=.
Therefor we suggest to you contact us to get a car drivers licence so you are allowed to ride a scooter.
Call us on: 070 – 3552 554 or send a message through email@example.com
CONDITIONS SINGLE SCOOTER LESSONS
- You need to be in possession of a valid theory certificate and have this with you.
- You need to be in possession of a valid ID card and have this with you, both during lessons and during the exam.
- We only drive in long trousers and with closed shoes.
- Protective coats are mandatory, these can be borrowed at the driving school aswel as the other equipment.
- Set lesson dates cannot be changed.
- Cancelling must be done by phone call at all times, at least 48 hours before.
- We are member of the Bovag guarantee fund.